- Successfully completed upper secondary/high school (i.e. 12 or 11 years of education depending on the country of origin)
- Proficiency in English equivalent of English studies at upper secondary (high school).
- This is the equivalent of an overall IGCSE score C and above IELTS score of 5.0 or a TOEFL score 35 (IBT) or above.
- All students must prove they meet English language requirements by the deadline, in order to be considered for admission.
- Postgraduate (Master program, MBA program, DBA program) :
Entry requirements are flexible and are based on a candidate’s proven academic ability, motivation, experience as a manager or business executive and an assessment of the benefits that he or she is likely to derive from the programme. The usual minimum qualifications required are:
- For Master program and MBA program, student must complete a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by recognised college/university matching with the British education
- For DBA program, student must complete Master Business Administration (MBA) at an institution approved by recognised college/university matching with the British education
- Certain upper secondary (high school) studies, 60%
- English Language subject Grade 50%
- Certain University studies, 50%
- Or an internationally approved English test. (overall IGCSE score C and above IELTS score of 5.0 or a TOEFL score 35 (IBT) or above)
The decision of the Board regarding admissions will be final. No reason for acceptance or rejection will be given to candidates or to anyone else. RB College reserves the right to vary its admission criteria from time to time. The admissions department is responsible for the interpretation of the admission criteria and may impose other conditions to be satisfied before admission.
ADMISSIONS RULES - Terms and conditions
These regulations are applied to students enrolling in our programmes.
I. Admissions – Registration Process
To join any of our programmes, each student should fill the 1st registration form online, pass the call interview and pass the 2nd interview with the academic advisor, fill the registration application and pay the tuition fee.
II. Registration letter
After accomplishing all the steps of the registration process, a registration letter is being sent to the new student through email after 2 working days from the registration date.
All requests should be written and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, requests will not be considered.
Schedule is being sent to students via email at least 10 days before the starting date.
1. Online Classes:
- The book, booklet and PPT of every module are being sent in the same email with the schedule.
- The zoom link of recorded sessions is sent to emails on the working day after the session.
- Drive link might be sent as supportive material. They are not mandatory.
- Online students should not receive any printed material. If a student would like to have his/ her material as hard copy, extra fee will be applied.
2. Off-line classes
- The book and booklet are handed out within the first session. If a delay occurred in delivering the books, admissions team is providing students with the soft copy of the material.
- The PPT is sent in the same email of the schedule.
- There is no session record for class-based courses. And online material is exclusive for students attending online
- The student should attend the sessions. Student’s attendance is recorded every session. The absence will be deducted from the final score of the module.
- Each student should sign in the attendance sheet before entering the session. Not signing in the attendance sheet will be counted as absence.
- In case of any emergencies or health issue the student can send an apology before the session to consider half of the attendance grade for him/her.
- Students should respect the schedule sent (timing and group)
- Changing classes is not allowed once the schedule is communicated.
- Students have one week after the exam’s deadline to come in the premises and take their exam, if not, the examination is automatically canceled.
- Students can attend more than one module. However, the admissions department has the right to confirm or not such requests, as it depends on class capacity and payment.
- In case of taking more than one module, the student should be aware of deviating the sequence by such away may cause a gap between modules in the long term.
- Students that are registered as a group (corporate deals, friends.. ) and that are more than 3 students, should be aware that they might not be at the same group as the admissions should check the available classes capacities and proceed accordingly.
VII. Hold studies
- It is not allowed to hold studies directly after registration,
- Each student can hold his study for maximum 3 successive months.
- In case of holding the study, students should be aware that, the programme duration will be expanded.
The instructor can ask questions, send assignments, request projects to attribute a score for participation. Students should be proactive and send assignments and projects.
Otherwise, the participation score will be reduced.
Examination is mandatory for all students. The student cannot pass the module if he/ she did not answer the exam.
- The examination will be online and it is usually shared via mail.
- The online option for the class-based students is only for proved health issues.
The examination is sent the day after the last session and should be solved within 3 days. The deadline is always mentioned in the email.
1. Online and class-based programmes
The final score of the module is counted as below:
− Attendance: 40%
− Participation: 40%
− Examination: 20%
2. Self-study programme
For this type of programme, the final score of the module is based on the examination only.
The quality department is sending surveys to students, they should fill all the surveys and report for any concern regarding the doctor or the material by maximum second session in order to proceed in solving the problem.
XI. Ethics and good behavior
Any inappropriate attitude (including shouting, inappropriate words, Harassment, Bullying, Theft or abuse of the premises equipment etc.) will not be accepted by all the means. Such behavior will lead to a sanction that might arrive to termination.
For any requests related to studies, programmes, schedules, the student should send an email to email@example.com