- Successfully completed upper secondary/high school (i.e. 12 or 11 years of education depending on the country of origin)
- Proficiency in English equivalent of English studies at upper secondary (high school).
- This is the equivalent of an overall IGCSE score C and above IELTS score of 5.0 or a TOEFL score 35 (IBT) or above.
- All students must prove they meet English language requirements by the deadline, in order to be considered for admission.
- Postgraduate (Master program, MBA program, DBA program) :
Entry requirements are flexible and are based on a candidate’s proven academic ability, motivation, experience as a manager or business executive and an assessment of the benefits that he or she is likely to derive from the programme. The usual minimum qualifications required are:
- For Master program and MBA program, student must complete a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by recognised college/university matching with the British education
- For DBA program, student must complete Master Business Administration (MBA) at R.B College or any other an institution approved by recognised college/university matching with the British education
- Certain upper secondary (high school) studies, 60%
- English Language subject Grade 50%
- Certain University studies, 50%
- Or an internationally approved English test. (overall IGCSE score C and above IELTS score of 5.0 or a TOEFL score 35 (IBT) or above)
The decision of the Board regarding admissions will be final. No reason for acceptance or rejection will be given to candidates or to anyone else. RB College reserves the right to vary its admission criteria from time to time. The admissions department is responsible for the interpretation of the admission criteria and may impose other conditions to be satisfied before admission.
For more information contact admissions at: email@example.com