The “Think, Do and Apply” approach enables a graduate to evaluate and determine their preferred industry. It’s dissemination throughout our courses prepares our graduates for work. This readiness in both skills and knowledge enables them to be ready to start doing and to make valuable contributions in the workplace. These are qualities that increase employability.
We offer a specialised, high quality education as preparation for further study or future employment in positions of responsibility within a wide range of business, social and public organisations.
Our objective is to grow RB College, in innovative ways, embedding sustainability and making it a role-model for the sector by:
- Developing people and helping society through the pursuit and understanding of knowledge.
- Transforming the lives of our students by giving them opportunities to reach their goals.
- Communicating the work and worth of the RB College, worldwide and engaging people in the delivery of our mission.
- Disseminating the ’Think, Do, Apply’ approach so graduates are clear about how their preferred industry and are ready to start doing and making a valuable contribution in the workplace.
- Offering a specialised, high quality education as preparation for further study or future employment in positions of responsibility within a wide range of business, social and public organizations.
- Expanding our commitment to knowledge exchange through innovative and flexible approaches to commercialisation and industry collaboration.
- Increasing career development support for students, faculty, and staff through career exploration.
- Engaging in major knowledge transfer and exchange partnerships worldwide.
- Learning excellence: creating an educational environment and culture so students can attain a variety of goals.
- Integrity: Behaving ethically in all interactions at all levels.
- Commitment: Meeting the needs of the communities we serve.
- Diversity: Fostering a learning community in which the values, goals, and learning styles of all students are recognised and supported.
- Accountability: demonstrate responsibility for and through our actions.